Exploiting the concept of digital twins for buildings to enable digital efficiency.
The main objective of Research Area 3 is to develop digitalization strategies to handle the continual update of technological opportunities. This includes:
- Using virtual production planning to coordinate and involve the site-specific range of crafts and knowledges
- Realizing and exploiting the concept of digital twins for buildings to reach a full paperless building process
- Develop agile digitalisation strategies, handling the continual update of technological opportunities
- Integrating interoperable digital ecosystem of systems and technologies (data generation, data capture)
- Creating smart work processes, work organisation and management.
Architecture and Civil Engineering, Chalmers
Andreas Furenberg Ring